"Exquisite Luxury Details "The D'Alessio design team thoroughly researches every project for inspired period details in precise proportion and scale that enhance a dwelling with distinctive personality, reflecting a client's individual lifestyle and unique taste. The firm is renowned for award-winning customized, exquisite interior and facade architectural details that create a unique quality, one-of-a kind crafted luxury — "The D'Alessio Difference".
The company has a special expertise in Gothic and Romanesque European handcrafted architectural details. Experienced in using sustainable-authentic materials especially masonry and building granite and the adoption of new and re-use of antique building materials imported from Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Hand-chiseled hammered quarry stone — Ashlar and Medley patterned mixed fieldstone facades with raised or flush pointing-marble, granite, limestone, stucco, slate masonry and brick details;
- Custom hand-carved cast-limestone reliefs, keystones & rosettes, window surrounds and balustrades;
- Corinthian, Greek, Roman, Ionic capitals and cast limestone fluted and Tuscan columns;
- Customized marble surrounds and circular staircases with marble steps and risers.
Custom Design Millwork For:
- Hand carved beams, doors, corbels, 8", 12", & 15" base board and crown molding with 'egg & darts,' hand crafted cabinets and staircases;
- Hand carved, ornamentally embellished hardwood moldings, crowns, friezes, panel moldings of carved wood floral baskets, leafy, rope, casing, scrolls and more;
- Ceilings: coffered with applied molding, polished Venetian Groin Vault, Tray with clipped corner, Barrel Vaulted and Birdcage Cornices. Embellishments include: gold leaf accents and radius-clipped floral Acanthus scroll corners. Mon Real Acanthus crown hardwood moldings and hand carved wood architectural Palmette scroll frieze moldings to name a few.
Signature European Styled:
- One-of-a-kind chimneys-some as tall as 60' with circular brick & bluestone stacks with 6' cast pots;
- Rooflines adorned with copper decorative ridge 'Fleur-de-lis', 5' copper finials and copper barrel dormers with cast limestone surrounds;
- Hand-forged wrought-iron doors, railings and gates as well as spiral handcrafted brass handrails.
- Site selection: building and architectural design plans for construction of a 21st century castle, luxury mansion, luxury estate, European chateau, renovation or an outside living space.
- Restoration: Restore or reproduce a historic building design, or build your next commercial, public or monumental project.
- The firm has a special expertise and understanding of local and national historic landmark organizations.
- Management and construction skills for large budget projects, coordination of licensed crews and workflow from concept to final build.